1. Voltage: LED uses low voltage power supply, the power supply voltage is between 6-24V, depending on the product, so it is a safer power supply than using high voltage power supply, especially suitable for public places.
2. Performance: 80% less energy consumption than incandescent lamps with the same efficacy
3. Applicability: Very small, each unit LED small piece is 3-5mm square, so it can be prepared into various shapes of devices, and is suitable for a variable environment.
4. Stability: 100,000 hours, the light decay is the initial 50%
5. Response time: the response time of its incandescent lamp is millisecond, and the response time of LED light is nanosecond.
6. Environmental pollution: no harmful metal mercury
7. Color: Change the current to change color. The light-emitting diode can be easily adjusted by chemical modification method to adjust the energy band structure and band gap of the material to realize multi-color luminescence of red, yellow, green and blue. For example, a red LED with a small current can change to orange, yellow, and finally green as the current increases.
8. Price: The price of LED is relatively expensive. Compared with incandescent lamps, the price of several LEDs can be comparable to the price of an incandescent lamp. Usually, each group of signal lamps needs to consist of 300 to 500 diodes.
Central Water Purification,Water Purification System,Water Treatment
Water Softener,RO System,Water Filter,RO Parts Co., Ltd. , http://www.cnroparts.com