Detailed explanation of the output section of the mixer
The output section of the mixer has the following rules:
(1) The mixer has several busbars and there must be corresponding output sockets.
(2) The sound signal output from each output socket must be equipped with its corresponding adjustment key on the mixer, which may be a push-pull key or a knob.
(3) Each output adjustment function button is equipped with a monitor button. Generally, the monitor button next to the push-pull button is the front monitor PEL, and the monitor button next to the knob is the monitor through the knob (AFL).
(4) The signal that enters the mixer from the jack of AUXRET or EffectRTN must be equipped with a button to adjust its size and the corresponding pan adjustment button PAN.
(5) Before the sockets for left and right output or edit output, there is generally a corresponding INS (out and in jack), the purpose is to perform special processing on the output signal before output, but the auxiliary output is not equipped with INS Jack.
(6) If the output part is equipped with headphones and a TBMIC jack for the intercom, generally its bypass has its volume adjustment knob.
If you master the above 6 rules, you will know the function keys of the output section of the mixer.
3. Key points for operation of the mixer (1) Mono sound reinforcement In the Disco hall, dance hall or background music playback hall, mono sound reinforcement is often used, and stereo playback is not required in these occasions. At this time, the mixer should make the following connections:
(1) Use the auxiliary to send out AUXSEND, connect the speakers in series through the power amplifier (connected as a bridge), and perform sound reinforcement. At this time, the expanded sound usually does not carry the effect sound.
(2) Use one of the left and right channels output or one of the group output or mixed mono output, through the power amplifier (connected as a bridge), connect the speakers in series for sound reinforcement. At this time, the expanded sound usually has an effect sound.
(2) Stereo sound reinforcement Stereo sound reproduction is required in OK hall, concert hall and cabaret. In this case, use the left and right channels to output at the same time or use the group output 1 and 2 or the group output 3 and 4 to send at the same time, and the sound will be amplified through the power amplifier (connected to the stereo mode) and the corresponding speakers. At the same time, attention should be paid to the placement of the two speakers to maximize the stereo field. In addition, attention should be paid to the spatial sound of each sound source, and the Fader and PAN on the road should be adjusted ingeniously to arrange their spatial positions appropriately. For the singing voice and the tone of the main instrument, adjust the corresponding PAN in the middle position, Fader pushes up, highlighting the singing voice and the main tone. If the input sound source is stereo, the original sound must be kept at the output of the mixer. The PAN and Fader on the road must not be placed arbitrarily. Otherwise, the sound will be chaotic, and even the singing and music sounds cannot be mixed together. The way to keep its original sound is that the left channel input occupies the mixer all the way, adjust the PAN on the road to the left, and the right channel input occupies the other channel of the mixer, adjust the PAN on the road to the right. At the same time, adjust the two-way fader to the same height. In this way, the sound of the stereo source is preserved on the left and right channel buses and the group bus.
(3) About monitoring Usually monitoring refers to stage monitoring, that is, for stage performers to listen to the sound, using the auxiliary output of the mixer (AUXSEND), sent to the monitor power amplifier, stage monitor speakers to play sound. For the sound to be monitored, turn on the corresponding auxiliary knob on the road. For the sound that does not need to be monitored, turn off the auxiliary knob corresponding to this channel, so that you can supervise various musical sounds or sing independently. Headphone monitoring is different from stage monitoring. Headphone monitoring is used by the tuner to monitor the status of various sound sources after input into the mixer and various mixed output conditions. With this headphone monitoring, you can check the sound source and correct the tone Various adjustments of the sound console.
(4) The connection between the effect machine and the mixer Using the INS jack on each road, effect processing the sound signal on the road separately, introducing the sound signal from the INS jack into the effect machine, after processing by the effect machine, the sound signal comes out from the effect machine, and then plugs in from this The hole sends back to the sound console, this connection method is suitable for the large-scale orchestra to deal with various musical sounds and singing sound effects.
2. Using AUXSEND, the sound signal is sent to the input terminal of the effect machine, and the output from the effect machine is connected to the auxiliary return terminal (AUXRTN) of the mixer. For the sound signal to be processed, turn the corresponding auxiliary knob on the road For sound signals that do not need to be processed, turn off the corresponding auxiliary knob on the road. This connection can be used by an effect machine to handle multiple similar sound sources (for example: multiple people singing).
3. Using AUXSEND, the sound signal is sent to the input terminal of the effect machine, and the output from the effect machine is connected to a line input terminal (Line) of the mixer. At this time, it is more convenient to treat this channel as the effect reprocessing (amplification, equalization, sound image, mixing ratio, etc.), and use the fader of this channel to adjust the effect mixing ratio. But all auxiliary knobs on this road must be closed. Otherwise, there will be howling of the sound reinforcement system, or an effect sound on the auxiliary bus.
(5) About auxiliary bus (AUXBus)
The auxiliary bus can be used as an effect bus (EffectBus), monitor bus (MonitorBus), wired voice control bus (to control lights, etc.) or can be used to record or amplify certain sound sources separately. In short, the more auxiliary buses, the more convenient it is for the tuner to use. It can even achieve a variety of occasions with a mixer to control the synchronized playback or play a variety of different music sounds.
PVC insulated shielding installation cables(wires) are electrical cables that contain insulating conductors encased in a standard conductive layer. It features an outside layer or [shield" of conductive material around the internal conductors, which is connected to earth. The shield can be made from strands of braided copper (or a similar metal), a spiral copper tape, or some other conducting polymer. The conductive shield can reflect or conduct external interference away without it affecting the signals in the internal conductors. This cable is most often found in industrial settings and installations where other nearby equipment is likely to generate electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Superior crosstalk and EMI performance
- Against electromagnetic interference
- Chemical & acid resistance
- Large tensile strength
- Excellent elasticity and stickiness
In security systems, this can help prevent false alarms generated by interference.
For audio applications, shielding can help reduce noise and static in the projected sound.
Welcome to visit our factory to learn more about us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
PVC Insulated Shielding Installation Wire,PVC Insulated Flexible Shielding Installation Wire,Electrical Cable Insulation Types,PVC Insulated Shielding Installation Electric Wire
Smartell Technology Co.,Ltd , http://www.liencable.com